Prep2 hr 10 min
- 4 salmon (fillets)
- handful asparagus
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Mushroom Risotto
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP white wine
- 1 lemon (seeded and squeezed)
- 2 TBSP honey
- a pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- Place the fillets of salmon in a large zip locked bag. Mix all ingredients for the marinade (soy sauce, white wine, lemon, honey, salt & pepper) then pour it into the bag and allow the fish to marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge. The longer you marinate the more flavorful the ending result will be.
- When the fish is almost done marinating, preheat oven to 375˚
- Line a baking sheet with a layer of aluminum foil, then evenly space out the fillets. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Start preparing the asparagus and risotto. I just used a bag of Mushroom Risotto from Trader Joe’s which you just stir in a saucepan for about 10 minutes.
- In another pan pour in a little olive oil then lay down your asparagus evenly throughout the pan. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper and stir unti it looks flexible but still slightly firm. If overcoooked, they will come out overly floppy.
- Glaze takes only a minute or two to prepare, just add the butter and brown sugar to a saucepan and melt. Continuously mix with a silicon spatula as to not burn the sugar to the bottom of the pot. When the salmon has finished cooking, pour the glaze over each piece and place back in the other for another 5 minutes.
100 0 100 2