- 1 1/4 cup graham crackers
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 24 oz creme cheese
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 small box strawberries
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 300˚
- Grind/blend the graham crackers until they are crumbs, add the sugar and mix evenly. Add the butter and mix until they look like moist crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 or 10 in. spring form pan and press it down to form the crust. Place the pan in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- While this is happening, prepare the rest of the cake. Blend the strawberries and add in the cornstarch. Boil on the stove until everything is fully mixed then set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add the creme cheese and condensed milk. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer (make sure you pre mix them with a spoon or something so that you don’t send giant chunks of creme cheese flying all over the place. Also before turning on the hand mixer, have it already sticking into the cheese to form a little resistance).
- Add in the lemon juice and eggs then mix again with your hand mixer.
- When the crust is done pour in the creme cheese mixture then drop small spoonfuls of strawberry puree to make dots all over the top of the cake. Take a chopstick from the center, spiral out and make swirls!
- Bake for 50-55 min. If it’s a little jiggly it’s okay, it’ll firm up in the fridge.
- Let it cool and then place in the fridge for a few hours.
0 0 100 0